|Previous||Ultimate Spider-Man (Infinite Comics) (2016) - Snow Day|
|Next||Ultimate Spider-Man (Infinite Comics) (2016) - Ham-Ilton (Part 1)|
Ultimate Spider-Man (Infinite Comics) (2016) - Miles Before I Sleep is the thirty-second issue of the Ultimate Spider-Man Infinite Comics.
A friendly face from a parallel dimension pays Peter Parker a peculiar visit… MILES MORALES! But what dragged Miles from his reality into Peter’s? And how’re Spidey and Spidey going to stop a group of vandals who’re running loose around New York?!
Spider-Man is chasing a robber and complaining that he is tired of crime-fighting but though he thinks it's great but he doesn't have social life outside of S.H.I.E.L.D.. However, the robber is already caught in webs and Spider-Man surprisingly sees that it was Miles Morales AKA the Ultimate Spider-Man. The Ultimate Spider-Man reveals that he had just put his Doctor Octopus into prison and was on his way home until a flash of light transported him to the main universe. The two wonder how it all happened, realizing that it could not have been the Ultimate Spider-Man's Doctor Octopus and not the thief that was stopped earlier. It is revealed that there is a lot of vandalism going around but the Ultimate Spider-Man gets the idea that somebody's casting some kind of spell that transported him to the main universe. They search for a magic ritual but keep finding a lot of graffiti around the city. They then realize that the graffiti is actually a pattern an head to the next location of the graffiti vandals. Before they can graffiti a J. Jonah Jameson statue but Spider-Man and the Ultimate Spider-Man appear and stop the two before they can escape. The vandals confess that they were only doing graffiti making that Spider-Men confused and still wondering on how the Ultimate Spider-Man ended up in the main universe. The vandals also reveal that the reason they are doing graffiti on everything related to Jameson is because Spider-Man is their idol and that they wanted to get back at Jameson for all the bad things he says about him. Spider-Man forgives them and he, Ultimate Spider-Man and the vandals clean up the graffiti paint before they can get into trouble. Before they can try to find a way to put the Ultimate Spider-Man back to his universe, he suddenly disappears. Doctor Strange appears and reveals that he sent the Ultimate Spider-Man back to his universe and that Spider-Man must come with him.
- Green Goblin/Norman Osborn (cameo)
- Doctor Octopus/Dr. Otto Octavius (cameo)
- Venom/Harry Osborn (cameo)
- Sandman/Flint Marko (cameo)
- Kraven the Hunter/Sergei Kravinoff (cameo)
- Electro/Max Dillon (cameo)
- Rhino/Alexander Sytsevich (cameo)
- M.O.D.O.K./George Tarleton (cameo)
- Scorpion (cameo)
- Dracula (cameo)
- Boomerang/Fred Meyers (cameo)
- The Spot/Johnathon Ohnn (cameo)
- This event takes place after the episode, The Spider-Verse seeing as that the Ultimate Spider-Man still lives in the Ultimate Universe before being transported to the main universe in the episode, Miles From Home before deciding to stay in the main universe in the episode Return to the Spider-Verse.