|Air date||January 27, 2013|
|Written by||Man of Action & Ed Valentine|
|Directed by||Tim Maltby|
Kraven the Hunter
|“|| Flash Thompson: That's Alex? How?|
Spider-Man: Wrong question. Right question - Who brought this whole thing on in the first place?
The Rhino is 3rd episode of Ultimate Spider-Man's season 2. It aired on January 27, 2013.
Spider-Man and Power Man battle the Rhino as he attacks an Oscorp facility after a short battle easily defeats the pair and escapes. The duo return to school, just in time to see Flash Thompson bullying another student Alex O'Hirn, as he puts him a trash can and steal his homework. Peter helped him out of the can and offers to hangout with him sometime, but is rejected as Alex believed he was only doing this out of pity. The Rhino next crime is stealing from a train delivering equipment to Oscorp, during the battle Power Man's arm is damaged and they are forced to make a retreat to a nearby Quinjet, piloted by Agent Coulson who's team take Power Man away for medical treatment. At school the next day Flash discovers his car had be crushed, and out of anger begins to bully Alex again. Alex drinks the Rhino formula and mutates into the Rhino, and goes after Flash. Spider-Man tries to stop him, he goes to Flash's house which is an abandoned gas station. Spider-Man protects Flash and fights the monster and it is then Flash learns the creature is Alex. Power Man arrives to help and together they knock him out and he returns to normal. Flash tries to apologise but it was to late and Alex is taken into S.H.I.E.L.D. custody.
- Rhino/Alexander Sytsevich
- Juggernaut/Cain Marko (cameo)
- Lizard/Curt Connors (cameo)
- Green Goblin/Norman Osborn (cameo)
- Doctor Doom/Victor von Doom (cameo)
- Batroc the Leaper/Georges Batroc (cameo)
- Doctor Octopus/Dr. Otto Octavius (cameo)
- Drake Bell as Spider-Man/Peter Parker
- Ogie Banks as Power Man/Luke Cage
- Clark Gregg as Phil Coulson
- Matt Lanter as Flash Thompson
- Daryl Sabara and Max Mittelman as Rhino/Alexander Sytsevich
- J.K. Simmons as J. Jonah Jameson