Arnim Zola (creator)
The Synthezoids are Arnim Zola's minions
Iron Spider tracks a signal to a S.H.I.E.L.D. storage room and finds the long-dormant villain Arnim Zola wakes from hibernation and sets out to destroy S.H.I.E.L.D.. He teamed up with Spidey to take him down.
Spider-Man attacks Cho and Iron Fist believing that they had been replaced by Synthezoids. When this is proven false Cho puts on the Spider-Armor and tracks the signal to Zola's lab. As they leave the are attacked by a group of Synthezoid duplicates of their classmates. Cho sacrificed himself to the Synthezoids to allow Spidey and Iron Fist to escape.
Cho was placed in a stasis pod along with the other students. Spider-Man, Rhino and Venom team up to save their fellow classmates. Spidey breaks Cho out of his pod and borrows the Iron-Spider Armor to battle Arnim Zola.
Powers and Abilities
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Speed
- Superhuman Reflexes
- Superhuman Agility
- Superhuman Endurance
- Instantaneous Regeneration
- Power Immitation
- Hybrid Synthezoid 1 (Ka-Zar & Zabu)
- Hybrid Synthezoid 2 (Nova & Power Man)
- Hybrid Synthezoid 3 (Iron Fist & Iron Spider)
- Hybrid Synthezoid 4 (Juggernaut & Doctor Octopus)
- Hybrid Synthezoid 5 (Scorpion & Whirlwind)
- It is mentioned by Arnim Zola that Synthezoids can only live a few months before melting away.