The God of Mischief
Scepter & Nornstone
Loki tried many times to disgrace Thor and overthrow his foster father Odin as ruler of Asgard, but he was always stopped by his brother Thor.
Loki attempted to trap Thor, and to usurp his foster father Odin from the throne and become the new king of Asgard. He used his sorcery and Frost Giant army by sending one of them to Earth, which battled Thor and Spiderman`s Team. The battle ended with Thor touching a Norn Stone (even Spider Man warned him not to touch it) and being turned into a frog.Thor returned to Asgard alongside with Spiderman`s team, and found it frozen and controlled by Loki, who was in the palace, trying to open the door to Odin's room and to kill Odin, (where he was taking the Odin sleep.) Thor couldn't withstand that battle, even with the help of the young heroes, and had to teleport themselves away. They later found help with Eitiri, who provided the heroes with weapons to defeat Loki. After Thor and Spiderman`s Team defeated Loki's Frost Giant, Spiderman tricked Loki to turn Thor back to normal in order to kill him fairly. Loki was stopped by him but he teleported away. They returned to Earth and in order to reward the team`s courage, Thor gives them a two-headed goat.
Run Pig RunIt was Spider-man's picture day. Loki disguised himself as a citizen and offered Spidey a hot dog with some usual toppings, but when Spidey ate it, Loki revealed himself and told him the food was enchanted and then Spider-man turned into a pig-like creature as a payback for ruining his plans.
That day was also Asgard's reir; the day of the wild hunt. On that day, some of Asgard's finest hunters led by Skurge, the Executioner form a party and hunt for a prize boar that will be served that evening in a feast in Asgard. Loki posed as other people to help the hunters find Spider-man. Thor comes to Spider-Ham's aid and the fight leads from Midtown High School to the Helicarrier. Before Executioner can land the killing blow on Spider-Ham All day Loki tried to get Spider-man to come out and then have the hunters slay him, but sunset, which would end the hunt, came and Loki lost. Loki tried to kill Spiderman, but Spidey returned to normal and punched Loki, and the hunters were mad that Loki tricked them.
Itsy Bitsy Spider-Man
When Spiderman's team found the Destroyer at the bottom of the Hudson River while they were looking for Thor, Spiderman teams accidentally touch the Destroyer`s Norn Stone and they turned into smaller and version of themselves.Then they later put in D.A.Y.C.A.R.E. by Fury to be sure that they are safe.Loki disguised himself into a child to foil Spider-man`s plan for escaping the D.A.Y.C.A.R.E.
Then they find out it is Loki because of his knowledge about his brother Thor that can only his family know. Later Loki unleashed the Destroyer onto the S.H.I.E.L.D. Tricarier and exactly Thor arrives but in his smaller version of himself too. Nick Fury arrives to help Spider-Man's team and Thor to fight and to knock the Destroyer off the Tricarrier .Thor and the Destroyer fights across the rooftops until Spider-Man's team catches up.Then Loki possesses the Destroyer to finish the job. Thor states to Spider-Man's team that they must separate the Norn Stone from the Destroyer. Spider-Man's team takes their fight to the toy store where Thor managed to get the Norn Stone off of the Destroyer and when Loki released from the Destroyer he was transformed into smaller form and restore Spider-Man's team and Thor back to normal.
Season 3: Web-Warriors
The Avenging Spider-Man Part 1
Loki joins forces with Doctor Octopus to destroy the Avengers and their newest member, Spider-Man, by body swapping with Peter so it seems Spider-Man is destroying New York and summoning monsters from different dimensions and 'venomising' them. But their minds back to their original bodies, things much worse for Spider-Man will be made.
The Avenging Spider-Man Part 2
After a case of mistaken identity caused by Loki and Doctor Octopus, Spider-Man must convince his old team that he's the real Spider-Man before he is destroyed by the Avengers and before Loki's plot is furthered. But solved everything and then at the end of the battle.
Season 4: Ultimate Spider-Man vs The Sinister 6
The Spider Slayers: Part 1
Powers and Abilities
- Asgardian / Frost Giant Physiology: He was born a Frost Giant, who gained an Asgardian DNA by magical means. Thus he has attributes from both Realms.
- Superhuman Strength: he is strong enough to combat an average Asgardian.
- Nigh-Invulnerability: He is as tough as an average Asgardian. Only beings of equal or greater power can hurt him.
- Accelerated Healing: Like any Asgardian, he has an limited but advanced healing rate.
- Cold Immunity: Due to his partial Frost Giant nature, he cannot be affected by the cold or the Frost Giant's touch.
- Limited Immortality: Like any Asgardian, he is immortal & age only makes him more powerful. Despite his high degree of durability & immunity to diesases & intoxications or viruses, he is not unkillable.
- High Intelligence: He has shown to have the most amount of knowledge of magical artifacts & ancient prophecies. He is also the most cunning, scientific & strategic Asgardian of all Asgardians.
- Sorcery: He has a masterful expertise over magic arts.
- Shape-Shifting: He can shape-shift into normal civilians, in order to blend in to Earth's surroundings.
- Ice Magic: Like a Frost Giant, he should be able to command the forces of ice, cold, snow & winter with ease.
- Illusion Manipulation: He can create illusions to trick opponents in battle.
- Psionic Powers: He can read minds of people or track them psionically. He also has a limited form of telekinesis & levitation.
- Healing: He can use his magic to heal his injuries & possibly regenerate limbs.
- Flight: He can use his sorcery to levitate himself or others.
- Norn Stone
- Stronger Beings: Beings of equal or greater power can hurt him, through his supposed Asgardian invulnerability.
- Arrogance: A key component in his failures is his arrogance & overconfidence, as well as his ability to always underestimate his foes.
- Inferiority Complex: Due to his upbringing, he has always been second to Thor, thus always terrorizes just to make his brother proclaim him better than himself.
m - mentioned
Background in other media
- He is based off of his appearance in the movie The Avengers.
- He appears as a villian in both Avengers Assemble and Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H.