Member of the Web-Warriors
Graduation Day: Part 2 (as Kid Arachnid and Miles Morales)
As of Season 4, when currently living in the original universe where that world's Spider-Man is still alive, Miles took the name Kid Arachnid, without confusing his alter-ego with the original Spider-Man.
Miles Morales exists in an alternate reality in which Peter Parker died in battle. He received his powers just before the incident and felt guilty ever since for not helping. The Goblin arrives in his dimension on a quest to acquire Spider-Man DNA. He is however saved by Spider-Man (Peter Parker) from another dimension. Miles is shocked believing him to be a ghost until realizing its an alternate Spiderman and deduces Goblin's goal, something Spiderman compliments him on figuring out. Miles later shows him the grave of his world's version of Peter Parker and relates on his shock on actually being there.
The two team up to battle the Goblin and Morales dimension Green Goblin, who is a lot more powerful, with wings and pyrokinetic powers. However, the Goblin is able to gain the DNA sample and returns to his dimension. 
Miles Morales later travel to Ultimate Spider-Man Universe with the other Web-Warriors to battle the "Spider-Goblin". After defeating the villain and saving the city, Miles agrees with the other Spidermen on Ultimate is a worthy hero before going back to his world.
Miles from Home
Miles was seen battling the Ultimate Goblin in his version of New York, before the villain disappeared. Miles was later dragged out of his own dimension and into the main Spider Man's dimension, to help Spider-Man stop Doc Ock and Baron Mordo, as well as sending the Ultimate Goblin back to the ultimate universe. However they failed in doing so, with the Ultimate Goblin ending up as part of the Sinister Six, and Miles stuck in Peter's world, thanks to the Siege Perilous' rift closing.
Return to Spiderverse
During Return to the Spider-Verse: Part 4, he and Spiderman return to Miles' dimension as they track the shard of the perilous. Miles is excited to return home but is surprised as they find Spider-Gwen has taken over in his stead.
At the police department, he and the others are attacked by Wolf Spider who took Miles' mother Rio Morales captive in exchange for the shards. However, they are able to defeat him while also fixing the Siege Perilous but the villain escapes. Very soon, the group relax at Miles' home and he prepares to tell Peter goodbye to stay with his mother but Wolf Spider attacks them. Confused Miles questioned the villain on this, as Wolf reveals there was a Miles in his dimension before he killed him and soon reveals his identity as alternate and evil version of Peter Parker who seeks to conquer all the other universes with Siege Perilous. After Wolf left a trail of destruction, they followed him and found him at a web of other Spidermen from different worlds as he reveals his intentions of draining their life forces.
At the end, Spiderman readies to return home and bids Miles farewell. However, Miles had saw that Gwen has done good in protecting the city while he and his mother both had agreed to simply take her with him so they'll be together. With that, all three cross over.
Friends and Allies
- Web-Warriors (Mainstream Universe) - Teammates
- Spider-Man's Classic Team - Allies Teammates
- New Warriors - Allies Teammates
- Web-Warriors (Alternate Universe) - Allies/Friends
- Spider-Man 2099/Miguel O'Hara - Ally
- Spider-Girl/Petra Parker - Ally
- Spider-Man Noir/Peter Parker - Ally
- Spider-Ham/Peter Porker - Ally
- Spyder-Knight/Peter Parker - Ally
- Blood Spider/Peter Parker - Ally
- Web Beard/Peter Parker - Ally
- Web-Slinger/Peter Parker - Ally
- Spider-Gwen/Gwen Stacy - Ally
- Spider-Punk/Peter Parker - Ally
- Other Alternate Reality's Good Spider-Men - Allies
- S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Academy - Allies
- Green Goblin/Iron Patriot/Norman Osborn - Ally and Former Enemy
- Other Allies
- Doctor Strange/Dr. Stephen Strange - Ally
- Doctor Octopus/Dr. Otto Octavius - Ally and Former Enemy
- Lizard King/Curt Connors - Ally and Former Enemy
- White Tiger/Ava Ayala (Vampire Universe) - Ally and Former Unwilling Enemy
- Iron Fist/Danny Rand (Vampire Universe) - Ally and Former Unwilling Enemy
- Power Man/Luke Cage (Vampire Universe) - Ally and Former Unwilling Enemy
- The Groot - Ally
- Dread Pirate Duck - Ally and Former Enemy
- Cosmo - Ally and Former Enemy
- Rocket - Ally and Former Enemy
- Phantom Rider/Ben Parker - Ally and Former Unwilling Enemy
- Mr. Fixit/Bruce Banner - Ally
- Thunderbolt/Thaddeus Ross - Ally
- A-Bombardier/Rick Jones -Ally
- George Stacy - Ally and Former Enemy
- Aunt May (Ultimate Universe) - Ally
- Sinister Six - Enemies
- HYDRA - Enemies
- Other Enemies
Powers and Abilities
- Genetically Enhanced Attributes: After Miles was bitten by a genetically-altered spider, he gained spider-like abilities and uses them to fight crime and villainy.
- Superhuman Strength: Kid Arachnid possesses superhuman strength, he is strong enough to easily destroy mechanical robots from S.H.I.E.L.D and hold many tons of weight when needed. It is stated that Kid Arachnid can lift about 20 tons.
- Superhuman Durability: Kid Arachnid's body is physically tougher and more resistant to some types of injury than the body of a normal human. He has endured blows from beings with strength much greater than his own, fallen many meters in the air, and even been hit through steel walls.
- Superhuman Agility: Kid Arachnid is very agile and can easily do back flips in the air.
- Superhuman Equilibrium: After being bitten by the mutated spider, Kid Arachnid can balance himself on any object no matter small or narrow.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Kid Arachnid's reflexes are above even the finest human athlete. He has shown that he can dodge strikes from beings with supernatural speed, gunfire, and energy blasts.
- Spider-Sense: Kid Arachnid can sense dangers that happens moments before it actually happens, which enhances his reflexes. It works like a alarm that sounds when danger is near.
- Wall-Crawling: Being injected by the mutated spider, Kid Arachnid can crawl along surfaces much like a spider would.
- Venom Blasts: Unlike his counterpart, Kid Arachnid can generate powerful stun attacks from his hands, that are strong enough to even make the Ultimate Goblin paralyzed & fazed for several moments.
- Camouflage: Miles can make him self mimic the background of any environment.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: Kid Arachnid's peak-human metabolism allows him to heal from injuries faster than normal. Though major injuries, loss of blood, organs or amputated limbs will not regenerate.
c - cameo
f - flashback
m - mentioned
- Miles Morales' first appears on Phil Coulson's list of the potential students to portray Spider-Man in a play for high school. The list from first to fifth (the only choices shown) are: Flash Thompson (the one that gets the part), Sam Alexander, Ava Ayala, Miles, and Peter Parker (the Spider-Man in this universe and the person to play the hero in the end)
- As of Season 4, the way how Miles now currently stuck in the current original Marvel Animated Universe, is similar to his current status of being stuck comic book's Earth-616 main Marvel Universe as of the last issue of Secret Wars event - onwards. Yet, when entrusting Gwen Stacy to protect his former universe, Miles along with his mother, Rio decide to stay in the main universe for a good reason to keep Web Warriors members from each alternate universe in touch.
- He along with Scarlet Spider managed to graduate despite being in S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy for only one season.
- Spider-Man (Miles Morales) is voiced by Donald Glover. In May 2010, a fan suggested Glover for the role of Peter Parker in the then-upcoming The Amazing Spider-Man 2012 film, encouraging his supporters to retweet the hashtag "#donald4spiderman". The campaign, originally started to see how far social networking could carry a message, quickly gained a large following. The call for Glover to be allowed to audition for the role was supported by Spider-Man creator Stan Lee. Comics writer Brian Michael Bendis, who announced an African-American version of Spider-Man a year later, said he had conceived of the character before Glover's campaign went viral. Bendis gave credit to Glover for influencing the new hero's looks; on seeing him dressed as Spider-Man on Community (a nod to the campaign), Bendis said, "I saw him in the costume and thought, 'I would like to read that book.'"http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2014/08/26/donald-glover-ultimate-spider-man-exclusive/14559815/
- Peter Parker meeting Miles Morales and teaming up together to save their universes can be an adaptation of the Spider-Men storyline except Goblin takes the role of Mysterio.
- The Spider-Men storyline in which Peter meets Miles was originally written by Ultimate Spider-Man writer Brian Michael Bendis. However, Bendis didn't write The Spider-Verse: Part 3 episode in which Peter meets Miles on the show.
- ↑ 310