Member of the Web-Warriors
Graduation Day: Part 2 (as Kid Arachnid and Miles Morales)
As of Season 4, he is currently living in the original universe where that world's Spider-Man is still alive. In his time in the other world, Miles took the name Kid Arachnid, without confusing his alter-ego with the original Spider-Man. He ultimately chooses to stay in Peter's universe after his mother chooses to accompany him.
Miles Morales exists in an alternate reality in which Peter Parker died in battle. Miles witnessed the event but having received his powers just before the incident was unable to help and felt guilty ever since.
Miles became the new Spider-Man and presumably his parents were aware of this, since his mother knew his identity.
During The Spider-Verse: Part 3, an alternate Goblin arrives in his dimension on a quest to acquire Spider-Man DNA. Miles is knocked out by the latter however, he is saved by Spider-Man (Peter Parker) from another dimension. Waking up Miles is shocked, believing Peter to be a ghost until revealing his identity. After Spider-Man tells him that he's an alternate Spiderman, Miles immediately understands and correctly deduces Goblin's goal of getting his DNA, something Spiderman compliments him on figuring out. Peter then asks why Miles seemed shocked to see him and Miles shows him the grave of his world's version of Peter Parker. Miles relates on the latter's shock on actually being there.
The two team up to battle the Goblin and Morales dimension Green Goblin, who is a lot more powerful, with wings and pyrokinetic powers. However, the Goblin is able to gain the DNA sample and returns to his dimension. 
In The Spider-Verse: Part 4, Miles later travel to Ultimate Spider-Man Universe with the other Web-Warriors to battle the "Spider-Goblin". After defeating the villain and saving the city, Miles agrees with the other Spidermen on how Ultimate is a worthy hero before going back to his world.
Becoming Kid Arachnid
As of Miles From Home, Miles was seen battling the Ultimate Goblin in his version of New York, before the villain suddenly disappeared through a portal. Miles later brought a birthday cake for his mother and they were preparing to celebrate while briefly mourning Miles' father. Later on, Miles encounters the mainstream Spider-Man again and is pleased to see him again. Spider-Man then reveals that Ultimate Goblin was dragged out of his dimension into the main Spider Man's dimension and causing havoc. Miles agrees to help Spider-Man stop Doc Ock and Baron Mordo, as well as sending the Ultimate Goblin back to the ultimate universe. However they failed in doing so, but Miles saves the collapse of worlds by destroying the Siege Perilous. Unfortunately, the Ultimate Goblin ending up with Doc Ock becoming part of the Sinister Six, and Miles stuck in Peter's world, thanks to the Siege Perilous' rift closing. However, Doctor Strange believes that there is enough residual dimensional energy to send Miles back home. Unfortunately, Rio and Miles see each other but Doctor Strange cannot bridge their worlds and reveals it to be nothing but a window which he cannot hold. Rio asks where he is but Miles apologizes because someone's in danger with Rio assuring him that it was his responsibility to help. Miles tells her that he doesn't know how yet but he will find a way to get back to her. Rio assures that she knows he will and bids Miles farewell before the window disappears. To comfort Miles, Peter brings him to Shield Academy and introduces him to the Web Warriors who eagerly accept Miles, to his joy.
During Iron Vulture, Miles is struggling to come up with a hero name in order to differentiate from Spider-Man. However, he struggles to come up with a proper and decent name. Miles was also annoyed by Peter sidelining him in various cases such as with Batroc the Leaper but hangs out with him. He was shocked to see Peter associates with Harry Osborne and Norman, despite the problems with past Goblin. When they are attacked by Iron Vulture but they are able to repel him. Very soon, Dr. Octopus attacks and Miles is excited when he's given the name Kid Arachnid by the villain. Miles was impressed to see Harry wear an mechanical suit his father created and Spider-Man supports Miles after the situation. Kid Arachnid helps defeat Ock and after an attempt at using another name, settles on the moniker given. He and Peter talk and Peter revealed the reason for sidelining was to ensure his promise of getting Miles home. Miles reveals that his reason for being eager was to protect this version of Peter, as he failed his world's version. Both reconcile with Miles promising to help Peter find the spy in their midst.
In Lizards, Miles temporarily became a lizard mutant but was cured. Miles and the others see Ock escaped with Rhino and they took Venom hostage. They come to the conclusion that Rhino was the mole instead of Conners.
During Beached, he joins in trying to track Vulture though is annoyed with the code names after just picking a hero name.
In Force of Nature, Kid Arachnid joins Scarlet, Iron, and Spider man on a mission in the hopes of finding Nick Fury been stirred find and abandon mall. He complains about this but after further investigating sees the mall is filled with weapons. However, he regains his dislike after falling through traps, as Scarlett asks if he's still bored.
Return to Spiderverse
In Return to the Spider-Verse: Part 1, Miles and Peter are at home playing games before Spider-Ham and Spyder Knight appear. Things get stranger, as Rio appears and Miles hugs his mother before she and the spider people disappear. The two are called on by Fury and Madame Web to travel the multiverse to find the shards of the Siege Perilous to prevent complete destruction.
In Return to the Spider-Verse: Part 2, he accompanies Peter to the Wild West Universe. The two meet Web Slinger and help him defeat Doc Ock Holiday. Miles also comforts Peter, as he watches Web Slinger reunite with his version of Uncle Ben.
In Return to the Spider-Verse: Part 3, Kid Arachnid and Spider-Man travel to another dimension. While going through the wormhole, Miles and Peter remark on how comfortable he has become with traveling through it now that he has gone to other dimensions. The pair enter the Noir Universe, where Miles was remarks is a different kind of retro. Peter explains that the Spiderman there is a friend. They see and Hammerhead and his gang fighting Thunderbolt and A-Bombardier which they get involved in until Mr. Fixit arrives. The two gangs fight with Spider-Man and Kid Arachnid trying to stop it but the gangs refuse to listen until Spider-Man Noir saves them. Spider-Man Noir doesn't remember Kid Arachnid until Spider-Man reminds him of when Kid Arachnid helped him stop Green Goblin which makes Spider-Man Noir remember and reveals that he tries to forget his inter-dimensional travel. Spider-Man and Kid Arachnid are about to enter the fight again but Spider-Man Noir prevents them and reveals that Mr. Fixit and Hammerhead's gangs are just crooks bleeding the town dry and if they finish each other off, they'll be doing their jobs for them. Spider-Man disagrees with him but Kid Arachnid agrees with Spider-Man Noir because they are trying to find the next shard of the Siege Perilous. Spider-Man Noir revealed that the war between the two gangs has been raging for weeks, thrown the whole town into chaos and offers to let them end each other once and for all. Spider-Man refuses to let it go on but Spider-Man Noir prevents him again. The two counterparts fight each other while Kid Arachnid tries to stop them until he sees the shards in his web-shooters glowing which hints that the other shard is close. Kid Arachnid finally breaks up the fight between the Spider-Men and reveals that the shard is in Hammerhead's gun. Spider-Man Noir realizes that there is more at stake than just a gang war because that weapon is formidable and Spider-Man reveals that the shard is what's causing their universes to crash together. Spider-Man Noir tells him that he doesn't care about what his parallel universe "mumbo jumbo" is but he knows when his city is in danger and that makes them a team now. Spider-Man, Kid Arachnid and Spider-Man Noir then enter the battle and steal the gun from Hammerhead while webbing up all the gangs. After Kid Arachnid destroys the guns, the shard ends up with Martin who uses it's power to change his appearance and give himself powers. He turns Hammerhead into stone while claiming himself as the new boss in town. Kid Arachnid asks if things were bad for Spider-Man when he first came to the universe with the answer being no. Spider-Man then jokes about calling Spider-Man Noir "Mr. Negative" which Martin likes and takes as his new ego. Mr. Fixit frees his gang and orders them to get Mr. Negative but he turns his gang to stone as well. Mr. Fixit and the spiders fight Mr. Negative but he gains the upper hand against them and they retreat. Mr. Fixit thinks about going back to save his gang but Spider-Man reminds him that they don't know what they're up against and that he'll be no good to his friends if he ends up as a "lawnmower ornament". Mr. Fixit agrees to help but they must also return back to his gang because he doesn't leave his gang behind. Spider-Man Noir takes the spiders and Mr. Fixit back to his home with Spider-Man liking what he had done to the place with Spider-Man Noir not taking the joke. Spider-Man reveals that the last time they met, he thought he went to something brighter before his counterpart reveals that things changed. Mr. Fixit enters and agrees with Spider-Man about his home being a dump with Spider-Man Noir angrily reminding him that Spider-Man saved him and if it were up to him, he'd be a statue by now which would have one less monster in town with Kid Arachnid agreeing with him again. Spider-Man manages to stop Mr. Fixit from arguing further and reveals that he knows he's not a monster before he sees the photo of Mary Jane on the wall and believes that she'll agree and knows there's the best in people until Spider-Man Noir reveals she doesn't anymore because she's gone. Spider-Man Noir tells his counterpart to ask Mr. Fixit who doesn't know what he's talking about until he sees the photo which he remembers Mary Jane and tells him that it wasn't on him. Mr. Fixit argues that he won't believe him anyway because he still sees him as a monster and that won't change. Spider-Man reveals that things can change because they need some positivity. Mr. Fixit asks about how Mr. Negative got power from the "cut ice" until Kid Arachnid reveals that it's not from the Noir Universe and that it came from the Siege Perilous like the ones they have. Spider-Man then realizes that the shard absorbs light and color giving it dark energy that feeds Mr. Negative. Mr. Fixit realizes this and should've smashed Mr. Negative and Spider-Man Noir agrees that it would've destroyed both of them and be rid of two "monsters" like them. This causes Mr. Fixit and Spider-Man Noir to fight while wrecking the apartment. After taking the fight to the rooftop, Spider-Man and Kid Arachnid break up the fight and reason that they are on the same side. However, Mr. Negative uses his power on the light beacon to turn Kid Arachnid to stone much to the horror of the others. Mr. Negative then tries to turn Spider-Man and his counterpart to stone but Mr. Fixit saves them which gives them all time to escape. Spider-Man berates the two for fighting which caused them to lode Kid Arachnid. Mr. Fixit reveals how he felt when he lost his gang which Spider-Man Noir takes as caring about nobody but himself and asks why he should trust him. Spider-Man reveals that in his universe, his Hulk was treated as a monster but he sacrificed himself to save others time and again. Mr. Fixit believes that it isn't him but Spider-Man reasons that it could if they work together but Spider-Man Noir reminds about never forgetting about what happened to Mary Jane but Spider-Man tells him that Mr. Fixit said it wasn't his fault and that he saved them. Mr. Fixit reveals that he tried to save her. He reveals that Hammerhead set the building to collapse on him and he tried to warn everyone to leave until Mary Jane went into the building to get people to safety. He tried to hold the building as long as he could but in the end it wasn't good enough and reveals that what Mary Jane did was the bravest thing he ever saw. Spider-Man Noir reveals that he never knew and apologizes for not being a better guy to not misjudge him and that Kid Arachnid earned the process. Now working together, Spider-Man reveals that they can't take the fight to him but to make him come to them. They use a blimp to destroy Mr. Negative's beacon which convinces him to fight them in person at the theater. Mr. Fixit doesn't understand the plan until Spider-Man reveals that they have to get the shard of the Siege Perilous from Mr. Negative and the only way to do it is to get him to use up all the power he's absorbed. Spider-Man Noir asks what will happen if he get's the chards that they have and absorbs them in the process. This annoys Spider-Man while his counterpart and Mr. Fixit find it amusing to be a bad idea. Mr. Negative arrives and Spider-Man and Spider-Man Noir distract him using their shadows while he blasts at them and demanding they face him like men. The heroes take out the gang and Mr. Negative starts running out of power while turning one of his men into stone in the process. Demanding that they face him, Mr. Fixit appears with a mirror to block agreeing with his statement. Mr. Negative struggles with the shard's power but manages to blast the mirror and prepares to turn him into stone but Spider-Man Noir takes the shot much to Mr. Fixit's surprise. Spider-Man ambushes him but before Mr. Negative can turn him to stone, Mr. Fixit prevents him and takes the shard before using it to turn everyone back to normal and give color to the universe in the process. Spider-Man then jokes about turning Martin into a positive which annoys Spider-Man Noir before he becomes surprised by the new color of his universe. Mr. Fixit is also confused but Spider-Man assures him that he's not a monster but a hero. Mr. Fixit gives the shard to Spider-Man because the kind of power it has doesn't suit the city yet and owes Spider-Man Noir a debt with him agreeing that it won't be the last time. The two agree to be friends until Kid Arachnid arrives. The two piece the shards together and bid farewell to Spider-Man Noir and Mr. Fixit before heading to the next universe.
During Return to the Spider-Verse: Part 4, he and Spiderman return to Miles' dimension as they track the shard of the perilous. Miles is excited to return home but is surprised as they find Spider-Gwen has taken over in his stead. The two follow her and meet May Parker (of Miles' Universe) and she reveals that she is friends with Miles' mother and they figured out his identity after he replaced Peter. They soon recall the mission and learn the shard is close by and invite Gwen to help. At the police department, he and the others are attacked by Wolf Spider who took Miles' mother Rio Morales captive in exchange for the shards. However, they are able to defeat him while also fixing the Siege Perilous but the villain escapes. Very soon, the group relax at Miles' home and he prepares to tell Peter goodbye to stay with his mother but Wolf Spider attacks them. Confused, Miles questioned the villain on how he knew where he lived, as Wolf reveals there was a Miles in his dimension before he killed him and plans to do it to this Miles before knocking him out. Miles soon awakes to watch Wolf reveal his identity as alternate and evil version of Peter Parker who seeks to conquer all the other universes with Siege Perilous. After Wolf left a trail of destruction, they followed him and found him at a web of other Spidermen from different worlds as he reveals his intentions of draining their life forces. Miles puts up a good fight but is defeated by the villain who makes him one of his victims and uses his powers. After Peter is absorbed, he is taken to a world where all the defeated Spider people are held captive. Miles is one of them and is surprised Peter let the villain win but Peter reveals this was a trick because he knew holding all the life-forces at once proves to be too much for Wolf Spider to handle.
Wolf-Spider soon shatters, allowing the life-forces to return to their bodies. Niles watches the Spiders congratulate Peter and remark on how they understand why the multiverse revolves around him, before returning to their worlds. Picking up the Siege Perilous, Miles celebrates the victory.
At the end, Spider-Man readies to return home and bids Miles farewell. However, Miles had saw that Gwen has done good in protecting the city while he and his mother both had agreed to simply take her with him so they'll be together. With that, all three cross over.
The Spider Slayers
During The Spider Slayers: Part 2, Miles is training with Flash and Iron Spider. MJ then shows up and tells them that Peter is out with Doc Ock and Scarlet Spider who is still alive. Miles is told by her that Peter is suspicious of Doc Ock. Miles watches Flash and iron spider try to stop MJ from accompany them until she reveals her own powers. Miles is shocked to see this especially when she takes down both of them and he votes for her to go.
Friends and Allies
- Web-Warriors (Mainstream Universe) - Teammates
- Spider-Man's Classic Team - Allies Teammates
- New Warriors - Allies Teammates
- Web-Warriors (Alternate Universe) - Allies/Friends
- Spider-Man 2099/Miguel O'Hara - Ally
- Spider-Girl/Petra Parker - Ally
- Spider-Man Noir/Peter Parker - Ally
- Spider-Ham/Peter Porker - Ally
- Spyder-Knight/Peter Parker - Ally
- Blood Spider/Peter Parker - Ally
- Web Beard/Peter Parker - Ally
- Web-Slinger/Peter Parker - Ally
- Spider-Gwen/Gwen Stacy - Ally
- Spider-Punk/Peter Parker - Ally
- Other Alternate Reality's Good Spider-Men - Allies
- S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Academy - Allies
- Green Goblin/Iron Patriot/Norman Osborn - Ally and Former Enemy
- Other Allies
- Doctor Strange/Dr. Stephen Strange - Ally
- Doctor Octopus/Dr. Otto Octavius - Ally and Former Enemy
- Lizard King/Curt Connors - Ally and Former Unwilling Enemy
- White Tiger/Ava Ayala (Vampire Universe) - Ally and Former Unwilling Enemy
- Iron Fist/Danny Rand (Vampire Universe) - Ally and Former Unwilling Enemy
- Power Man/Luke Cage (Vampire Universe) - Ally and Former Unwilling Enemy
- The Groot - Ally
- Dread Pirate Duck - Ally and Former Enemy
- Cosmo - Ally and Former Enemy
- Rocket - Ally and Former Enemy
- Phantom Rider/Ben Parker - Ally and Former Unwilling Enemy
- Mr. Fixit/Bruce Banner - Ally
- Thunderbolt/Thaddeus Ross - Ally
- A-Bombardier/Rick Jones -Ally
- George Stacy - Ally and Former Enemy
- Aunt May (Ultimate Universe) - Ally
- Sinister Six - Enemies
- HYDRA - Enemies
- Other Enemies
Powers and Abilities
- Genetically Enhanced Attributes: After Miles was bitten by a genetically-altered spider, he gained spider-like abilities and uses them to fight crime and villainy.
- Superhuman Strength: Kid Arachnid possesses superhuman strength, he is strong enough to easily destroy mechanical robots from S.H.I.E.L.D and hold many tons of weight when needed. It is stated that Kid Arachnid can lift about 20 tons.
- Superhuman Durability: Kid Arachnid's body is physically tougher and more resistant to some types of injury than the body of a normal human. He has endured blows from beings with strength much greater than his own, fallen many meters in the air, and even been hit through steel walls.
- Superhuman Agility: Kid Arachnid is very agile and can easily do back flips in the air.
- Superhuman Equilibrium: After being bitten by the mutated spider, Kid Arachnid can balance himself on any object no matter small or narrow.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Kid Arachnid's reflexes are above even the finest human athlete. He has shown that he can dodge strikes from beings with supernatural speed, gunfire, and energy blasts.
- Spider-Sense: Kid Arachnid can sense dangers that happens moments before it actually happens, which enhances his reflexes. It works like a alarm that sounds when danger is near.
- Wall-Crawling: Being injected by the mutated spider, Kid Arachnid can crawl along surfaces much like a spider would.
- Venom Blasts: Unlike his counterpart, Kid Arachnid can generate powerful stun attacks from his hands, that are strong enough to even make the Ultimate Goblin paralyzed & fazed for several moments.
- Camouflage: Miles can make him self mimic the background of any environment.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: Kid Arachnid's peak-human metabolism allows him to heal from injuries faster than normal. Though major injuries, loss of blood, organs or amputated limbs will not regenerate.
c - cameo
f - flashback
m - mentioned
- Miles Morales' first appears on Phil Coulson's list of the potential students to portray Spider-Man in a play for high school. The list from first to fifth (the only choices shown) are: Flash Thompson (the one that gets the part), Sam Alexander, Ava Ayala, Miles, and Peter Parker (the Spider-Man in this universe and the person to play the hero in the end)
- As of Season 4, the way how Miles now currently stuck in the current original Marvel Animated Universe, is similar to his current status of being stuck comic book's Earth-616 main Marvel Universe as of the last issue of Secret Wars event - onwards. Yet, when entrusting Gwen Stacy to protect his former universe, Miles along with his mother, Rio decide to stay in the main universe for a good reason to keep Web Warriors members from each alternate universe in touch.
- Wolf Spider reveals that his world had a Miles Morales in it and that he killed him.
- This is similar to how the Peter Parker in Miles' world is deceased.
- He along with Scarlet Spider managed to graduate despite being in S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy for only one season.
- He is not to be confused with an alternate reality version of Miles Morales who attends Midtown High School.
- Spider-Man (Miles Morales) is voiced by Donald Glover. In May 2010, a fan suggested Glover for the role of Peter Parker in the then-upcoming The Amazing Spider-Man 2012 film, encouraging his supporters to retweet the hashtag "#donald4spiderman". The campaign, originally started to see how far social networking could carry a message, quickly gained a large following. The call for Glover to be allowed to audition for the role was supported by Spider-Man creator Stan Lee. Comics writer Brian Michael Bendis, who announced an African-American version of Spider-Man a year later, said he had conceived of the character before Glover's campaign went viral. Bendis gave credit to Glover for influencing the new hero's looks; on seeing him dressed as Spider-Man on Community (a nod to the campaign), Bendis said, "I saw him in the costume and thought, 'I would like to read that book.'"http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2014/08/26/donald-glover-ultimate-spider-man-exclusive/14559815/
- Peter Parker meeting Miles Morales and teaming up together to save their universes can be an adaptation of the Spider-Men storyline except Goblin takes the role of Mysterio.
- The Spider-Men storyline in which Peter meets Miles was originally written by Ultimate Spider-Man writer Brian Michael Bendis. However, Bendis didn't write The Spider-Verse: Part 3 episode in which Peter meets Miles on the show.
- ↑ 310