Spider Slayers (formerly)
Ghost-Spider's suit is mostly white, with black lines around it.
The emblem on his chest is black, as are the lenses in his mask.
Out of all the Spider Slayers, Ghost Spider seems to be the most polite.
He also seems a bit more emotionally vulnerable, thanking Dr. Connors when he gives what Ghost Spider sees as a compliment.
Powers and abilities
- Synthezoid-Spider Physiology: Ghost-Spider possesses all the abilities of Spider-Man, ranging from superhuman strength, speed, agility, stamina, reflexes & durability.
- Invisibility/Camouflage: He can turn invisible for stealth ops and attacks.
- Intangibility/Phasing: He was upgraded with the additional ability to lower his density to the point he can phase through solid matter.
- Bio-Electrokinesis/Venom Blast: He can project an electrical blast upon his enemies via touch. These attacks can even disrupt electronic devices.
- Teleportation: He can also teleport short distances.
- Cellular Degeneration: After spending an extended amount of time outside his Stasis pod, his cells will eventually start to degenerate to the point where he will need to be returned to his Stasis Pod for regeneration.
- Ghost-Spider's costume is based on Spider-Man's Future Foundation uniform. 
- In Marvel Comics, Ghost-Spider is a version of Spider-Man who has all the powers of Ghost Rider.
- Ghost Spider's name is one of Spider-Gwen's aliases in the comics and other media.