Victor von Doom
Doctor Doom (real name Victor von Doom) is an armored super-villain and ruler of the nation Latveria. He is also the archenemy of the Fantastic Four.
Spider-Man, Power Man, Iron Fist, Nova and White Tiger head to Latveria in order capture Doctor Doom and prove themselves to Nick Fury. When Spider-Man and the other heroes managed to defeat Doctor Doom to bring to Fury, "Doctor Doom" turns out to be a Mark 6 Hoberman Doombot(which contained small models in its compartments) programmed to destroy the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier. After Spider-Man and the team destroyed the Doombot before the destruction of the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier's fusion core, the real Doctor Doom leaves a transmission that he has scanned their strengths and weakness and will be ready for them if they ever return to Latveria. 
S.H.I.E.L.D. shows footage of Beetle making a deal with Doctor Doom.
Doctor Doom gets a hold of Captain America's shield when it is accidentally thrown off the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier and goes right through the Latverian Embassy's window. When Spider-Man tries to claim that the shield is a replica, Doctor Doom does not buy this and launches a heat-seeking missile. After avoiding the missile, Captain America and Spider-Man begin to infiltrate the Latverian Embassy where Captain America suspects that Doctor Doom might reverse-engineer the shield to reinforce his armor or any weapon. After fighting past the Doom Dogs and Doombots, Captain America and Spider-Man make their way towards Doctor Doom studying Captain America's shield where they find that Doctor Doom has been using the Latverian Embassy for some invasion and that Captain America's shield is escaping to Latveria in his jet. Upon defeating the Doctor Doom Dogs, Captain America and Spider-Man land on Doctor Doom's jet as he ends up attacking them. Spider-Man crashes Doctor Doom's jet into the park. Spider-Man states that Doctor Doom was taking over the world as Doctor Doom states that he plans to remake North America. Doctor Doom attacks them as Spider-Man claims they were stalling just as the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier arrives. Although he is taken into S.H.I.E.L.D. custody, Doctor Doom claims that his Embassy Officials will have him out by sundown and is later deported back to Latveria.
Doom is a tall man, with brown eyes. His most notable feature is the vibranium armor he wears to cover his face and his whole body except the eyes. Over his armor, he wears a green clothing with a green hood over his face which it is attached with yellow clasps on the chest. He has a brown belt with a yellow clasp around his waist.
Doctor Doom is a mischievous mastermind evil scientist. He is bent on taking over the world, he downplays his enemies, just as on Spider-Man and his team. He takes precautions and plans his actions beforehand.
Powers and Abilities
- Super-Genius-level intellect: Doctor Doom is the second smartest person on planet earth, his only superior is Reed Richards, leader of the Fantastic Four.
- Sorcery: Doctor Doom is an extremely talented sorcerer, just being self-trained, though he is nowhere near the levels of Doctor Strange, the Sorcerer Supreme. But, he bay rival Sorcerers like Baron Mordo.
- Telekinesis: His most noteworthy trait seen, due to his magical prowess so far, is psychokinetic.
- Enchantments: He has used sorcery to further upgrade his technologies, most notably his Armor, as well as the scientific & economic growth of Latveria.
- Doctor Doom's Armor: His high tech armor is designed with the finest resources within the world & further augmented by magic.
- Flight: Doom's armor allows him to hover at great heights and fly at supersonic speeds.
- Superhuman Strength: Doom's armor allows him to lift (press) several tons. He was able to hold his own against the New Warrior's in hand to hand combat while in the armor before he willingly surrendered.
- Near-Indestructibility: The armor is fashioned of a high-strength titanium alloy reinforced with vibranium, making it extremely durable.
- Atomic/Nuclear Energy Empowerment: His armor's weapons are charged and powered with nuclear energies.
- Energy Blasts: Concussive bolts of nuclear energy can be emitted from the hands and fingers can be used as offensive weapons.
- Electric Shock: The outer surface of the armor can generate a massive electric shock on command that can stun an opponent or resist ensnarement.
- Various Weapons: The armor utilizes a large array of unidentified weapons with a combined payload that can eradicate the entire Eastern Seaboard.
- Why I Hate the Gym (mentioned)
- Back in Black (cameo)
- Freaky (cameo)
- Me Time (mentioned)
- Awesome (cameo)
- Beetle Mania (cameo)
- Damage (cameo)
- Run Pig Run (cameo)
- I Am Spider-Man (cameo)
- Not a Toy
- The Lizard (cameo)
- Electro (mentioned)
- The Rhino (cameo)
- The Incredible Spider-Hulk (cameo)
- Stan By Me (cameo)
- Ultimate Deadpool (mentioned)
- Guardians of the Galaxy (mentioned)
- The Parent Trap (cameo)
- Sandman Returns (cameo)
Season 3: Web-Warriors
- Doctor Doom made a lot of cameos.
Background in other media