|“||I'm losing all viable recruits for the Six, thanks to my most hated foe! But this, the web-crawler will be unable to stop.||”|
Sinister Six (potentially)
Anti-Venom has orange eyes and a orange mouth, and his face is black and white. He is white all over with a black spider symbol. He is large and immensely powerful.
Doc Ock created a new symbiote that is fast and efficient but also toxic to the original. During a fight where Harry attempts to assist Spider-Man and Agent Venom against Doc Ock, he becomes the first host for the Anti-Venom symbiote. Anti-Venom starts attacking and nearly kills Agent Venom only to be stopped by a positive ion inhibitor by Spider-Man and Iron Patriot which leaves Anti-Venom unconscious.
Later on, when Carnage infects most of the city, the symbiote army attacks Oscorp, while Harry is kept in a comatose state. After they bust in, Anti-Venom is revived and shown that he can purge the Carnage symbiotes off the civilians. He then notices the original Venom and attempts to "cure" him as well. Spiderman makes note of this and uses Agent Venom as bait to lure Anti-Venom to the Carnage-hive. It is quite possible that he absorbed himself into Harry before the explosion similar to how Carnage did to Mary Jane.
Powers and Abilities
Anti-Venom has all the powers of the first, but can also melt through the first symbiote due to the toxic relationship as mentioned by Doctor Octopus.
f - flashback
m - mentioned
- First animated appearance of Anti-Venom.
- Anti-Venom's name is the name of the antidote in the Season 1 episode "Venomous".
- Interestingly enough during The Symbiote Saga, after Agent Venom was infected by Carnage, and Anti-Venom purged the Carnage off, he left the original Symbiote alone.
Background in other media
- Eddie Brock in the comics became Anti-Venom after he was affected by Mr. Negative's powers, then attacked by the Mac Gargan Venom. In the series Anti-Venom is created by Doctor Octopus and Morbius.
- Main article: Anti-Venom (Symbiote)/Gallery